Prostore – Warehouse Management System
The Prostore package registers all stock movements and can include the Customs Administration (Bonded Warehouse – Entrepot) to record the Customs transactions (and documents) in relation to the relevant WMS (Warehouse Management System) movements.
The package is especially designed for Physical Distribution Companies (3rd party logistics), who are responsible for the storage and handling of goods for multiple clients. Thereby the invoicing of storage and handling costs, the tracking & tracing of the status of the goods, the Customs administration are important issues.
- Standard functionality for Inbound and Outbound processes, Stock management and Value Added Logistics (VAL)
- Integrated Customs Administration (Entrepot). This module is integrated with our module to send the customs documents (Import / Export / Transit) electronically to the Customs Department (CDS).
- Numerous documents are being supported such as:
– Storage confirmation / Inbound plan and delivery confirmation / VAL order
– Overview stock movements and stock levels
– Contracts & Tariffs
– Customer profile integrated with Tariffs module
– Invoicing warehouse handlings and storage
- Pre-plan module for warehouse manager to plan yard locations
- Empties administration – Pallets, Big bags etc
- Container Freight Station (CFS):
– Functionality for Stuffing and Stripping of containers
- Warrants administration
- Flexible input screens – Screens will be automatically adapted according to customer and product profile.
- Extensive logging and security of data: for each transaction, data will be recorded by whom and when the mutation was entered.
- Management Information:
– Stock movements per client per period
– Inventory levels + Customs stock
– Reports for Customs Administration (Entrepot)
– Status information (as well via the Internet)
– realized profit per file versus budgeted
– Additional reporting via external reporting tools like Crystal Reports (PDF files can be generated)
- Integration with external products or customers:
– Internet Tracking & Tracing concerning inventory levels, intake and release orders etc.
– Integration with Microsoft products, like Excel and Word, and other Windows products
– Integrated Accounting package or interface to an external financial package
– Barcode scanning and RF (Radio Frequency) is being supported
– Interface with systems from Customers, Liner Companies (EDI or XML). A flexible import
module is available
– Interfaces with VWA (GDB document – veterinarian inspection)
Cool Control bv – Maasdijk – www.coolcontrol.nl
Kloosterboer Coldstores bv – Rotterdam / Vlissingen / Elst / Alaska – www.kloosterboer.nl
Kregspedi bvba – Antwerp – www.kregspedi.com
Zoomweg Zeeland Coldstores – Kruiningen – www.zzcoldstores.com