We are looking for a warehouse consultant with experience in EDI, barcode scanning, cross docking, gate and terminal operations, process optimization and software implementation.
As a warehouse consultant, you are responsible for implementing our solutions at our customer sites. This involves the entire process of analysis of the requirements and wishes, setting up the application, training the end-users, testing the software before going live and the follow-up after implementation.
- as a consultant you work closely with the client to implement the software and setup all specific needs
- you will work independently and are responsible for the entire implementation of our logistic software applications at the customer site
- you have successfully completed a bachelor degree
- you have excellent communication, social and strong analytical skills
- experience with implementing logistics applications or reporting tools is a great advantage
We offer you:
- a competitive salary
- excellent employment conditions (e.g. company car, mobile phone, laptop)
- training and education options
- job autonomy, giving you the freedom to set your own deadlines, end-user training programs, and applying your own skills and methods
Send your resume and
motivation letter to