We are looking for a Progress OpenEdge developer with experience in logistics! Softpak delivers integrated logistics systems to harbor related companies for more than 45 years. Our customers are container terminals and depots, liners and liner agencies, warehouses and DCs, freight forwarders and customs service providers.
- At this moment we are actively searching for developers for our Customs Declaration System (CDS) and our Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- You are responsible for the maintenance and development of our software solutions
- You have a versatile skillset: Windows applications, Interfacing with external systems or parties, Scheduler tasks, Web portal and services, and Mobile Apps.
- You have successfully completed your BSc or MSc in computer science
- You have a minimum of five years experience as a programmers/developer
- You are skilled in Progress Development Studio for OpenEdge (Eclipse)
- You have great communication and analytical skills
- You are a teamplayer, you will work closely with Softpak consultants and programmers
We offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent employment conditions
- Training options, such as Progress OpenEdge, Progress Mobile Solutions
- Job autonomy
- Experience in object oriented development
- Experience in the logistics