The Profor package of Softpak is completely integrated software application especially developed for Freight Forwarders.
The software starts with a quotation to the customer or prospect, hopefully followed by a booking, all the required documents and finally the invoice to the customer.
Besides the use of different transport modes functionality is available for consolidation purposes. Thereby a distinction is made between the actual bookings and the preparation of a Joint Cargo file.
For tracking & tracing functionality or the entry of bookings (E-Commerce), the Progress Webspeed product is being used.
- When issuing a quotation, a standard quotation or an existing quotation can be copied or amended
- Quotation data can be used when a quotation becomes a booking
- The following transport modes are supported:
– Seaport Import (as well with Joint Cargo functionality)
– Seaport Export (Consolidation included)
– Road Transport and Airfreight files
– Dutch and Belgium Customs functionality
– INTTRA module – The Shipping Industry’s E-Commerce Platform
- Selection of the supported documents:
– Booking confirmation to principal or customer
– Trucking order and Arrival message
– Customs documents
– Transport documents and Bill of Lading
– CMR and House B/L and Airway bill
– Purchase and Sales tariffs
– Contracts and tariffs
– Invoicing of all the related costs
- Extensive logging and security of the data
- Management Information:
– Various financial and operational reports per period/ customer/ supplier/ division/ file
– Additional reporting via external reporting tools like Crystal Reports or QlikView
- Integrated Accounting package or interface to external financial package
- Interfaces with liner company systems, shippers etc (EDI or XML)